The web catalogue for OLIB
- The Publisher search is used to find records where the publisher is known.
- Enter the name of the publisher you want to search for in the Name of publisher box, e.g. Oxford University Press.
- Change the number of hits per result page if you would like more (or fewer) hits per page.
- Options to limit your search, e.g. by publication date and/or media type, are available at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have entered your search term(s), click on the Search button or press Enter to run the search.
- If you have any other queries on publisher searching, please ask the library staff for assistance.